- 13th Sep 2017: “B2B Ten Minutes” with Scott Hayler - Scott Hayler hosted a quiz to illustrate the many ways a good mortgage broker can help you with a home loan.
- 6th Sep 2017: “B2B Ten Minutes” with Damian Counsell - This week, Damian Counsell gave a short presentation about, of all things, cancer.
- 30th Aug 2017: “B2B Ten Minutes” with Claire Chambers - New member Claire Chambers of Chambers Letting And Estate Agents treated us to a property-related quiz.
- 23 Aug 17: “B2B Ten Minutes” with Ronnie “Radar” Allen - Ronnie Radar shared his adventures in sound and vision with us.
- 16th Aug 2017: “B2B Ten Minutes” with David Steele - Following Steve Dearn's lead, David Steele of Coversure Walsall quizzed us about some of the less well-known but important facts of professional (and personal) insurance.
- 9th Aug 2017: “B2B Ten Minutes” with Steve Dearn - By his own admission, financial advice is not the most exciting of subjects, so, today, Steve Dearn of Step-By-Step Financial Planners treated us to another one of his legendary quizzes.
B2B Tamworth is about building relationships and helping its members to grow their business. The group meets for breakfast each Wednesday morning. It’s owned and run by its members who help and support and generate business for each other.
B2B is the most successful business networking organisation in the Tamworth area and was created by forward-thinking local businesspeople to provide a support network for members. In 2010, B2B Tamworth won the South Staffordshire Regenerating Award.
It costs £150 to become a member of a single seat club and this by far is the most competitive rate of any networking group. On acceptance by the group, the new member agrees to sign a standing order of £40 (Tamworth) for the running costs of the group. There is also an annual renewal fee of £100. Visitors can attend two meetings gratis before they decide to make an application for membership.
Free business advice and exchange of ideas with other local business people are the other key benefits of B2B membership. Because the group is owned by the members all monies generated are spent on training and social events for the benefit of its members.
We are here to get more business… Are you?